Sunday, January 9, 2011

On the move

I won't be posting anything new for a while because I'm in the midst of packing up the whole house to move next week. I cannot believe how many boxes are marked craft room. Box after box after box. At least the roving is light! Packing up my fibre, beads and sewing stashes was like doing inventory. And I didn't need to take a tally to realize I have a lot of stuff for crafting. I even found some things I forgot about.

Unfortunately I'll be forced to take a crafting hiatus during the move. But I'm excited to start with a clean slate in my new crafting room. I bought a couple large cupboards on sale weeks ago that will hold a lot. I'll see soon if it's enough space for everything. I'm doubtful.

I'll also be starting with a fresh slate on all the walls. My new place is so white! I've already picked out a few amazing new colours and I'm going to recycle a few from my current home.

No comments:

Post a Comment