Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween craziness

When a woman at the leash-free park said my dog Alexi looks so elegant that she should have a unicorn horn, a seed was planted. How could I resist making her a unicorn for Halloween?

Plus I figured it would be a quick project - just roll some paper and add a ribbon tie. But how wrong I was. Turns out tape doesn't stick to tightly rolled glitter paper. Neither does glue. Even shaping the thick paper into a horn was no easy task. Finally I got out thread, needle and pliers. Presto, a unicorn horn!


I'm not sure if it was the unicorn horn or being forced to stand for several minutes, but she wasn't so impressed with the whole experience.


So, yeah, I'm now one of those people who dresses their pets for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment