Friday, April 22, 2016

Blocks, blocks and more blocks

First up, let's get caught up on my Modern HST Sampler blocks. I'm loving the blues!

Block #7 is Pointed.


Block #8 is Intersection.


The April queen bee picked the Tic Tac Toe block - a favourite of mine - in a fabulous colour scheme. You just can't go wrong with saturated colours on a low-volume background. I made her two in pink.



Then I jumped into a crazy little idea I had. More on that later! Here's the first block I made:


And because I can't resist pretty little stacks of fabric.


Next month I'm queen bee. I picked the Checker block. Fast and easy but very striking. I cut out all the fabrics for 10 blocks in one go. It's easy with this block because you make two HST of different sizes, so you have two left over. These fabrics sure did look pretty lined up neatly.



No comments:

Post a Comment