Sunday, July 20, 2008

Just about the only green in my backyard

Here's a bonus pair for a colleague who has lost at least one set of earrings I've made for her, but is very apologetic about it. Some women really seem to have bad earring luck. I offered to make her another pair since I'm still suffering the sting of losing a beloved earring. I've never lost an earring before (actually I think in my entire life I can count on one hand the number of things I've lost), so it's especially annoying that the missing earring was an amazing handmade silver one I bought at the Museum of Craft and Folk Art in San Francisco. I wonder how long it will be before I stop looking for the errant earring, and before I stop thinking I see it in random places. Maybe cosmic forces are telling me I need to return to SF. Hmm . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment