While I have not yet finished my table runner started and mostly done more than a month ago, I did jump ahead and made one for my parents' birthdays in February. I pulled five floral fabrics from my stash and then picked up the green background. This may actually be the first time I've been brave enough to mix a bunch of fabrics from different collections and I love how it turned out.
This one is perfect, at least as far as the pattern repeat goes. A tough lesson learned while making mine after painstaking planning fell apart in the final moment of piecing. Oh well.
I really like the binding made with the large floral fabric. On the back I used the dark blue with a few strips of the diamonds and two accent strips in red.