Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Where are my sunglasses?

I may be softening on my long-held anti-yellow stance. Never in a million years would I have guessed I'd make something with this colour combo. Sure I like pink, but that yellow is crazy. "Uterine cramping" as one IG friend puts it. Yet, I love this.


Don't the three Alison Glass collections go crazy good together? I made a matching one, but a bit different and definitely more subdued.


These will become pillows because I seem to be on a pillow-making jag at the moment. Doesn't it always seem to happen that makers get stuck on something? I wonder what is next for me. Hmm.

If you like this block, I'll soon be sharing my tips and tricks on how to make them. Spoiler alert: they're super easy!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Johanna! These colours are so great! I have the same thing with yellow. Never liked it but now I often really miss it! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yellow really does add a nice pop of bright colour, even in little bits.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. occhiali sole chloe

    ReplyDelete